Certified Organic Rain Forest Drinking Chocolate At Natural Zealand
Certified Organic Rain Forest Drinking Chocolate is a delicious blend of raw organic heirloom wild harvested Cacao Powder, organic Mesquite, organic Chili Powder, Sea Salt, organic Cinnamon Powder and organic Coconut Sugar.
It's manufacturers have blended some of their favourite amazing superfoods to make a smooth, nutrient dense Superfood Drinking Chocolate that’s perfect for the whole family.
Their raw organic cacao powder is an heirloom variety that is wild harvested from cacao trees grown in the lush rain forest regions of Ecuador in high-elevation volcanic soil.
The cacao trees are nourished by rain water and deep mountain springs. By combining these powerhouse ingredients together you get the perfect combination for a hot chocolate that’s loaded with superfood goodness.
Health Benefits of Cacao Powder:
- One of the reasons Raw Cacao Powder is believed by many health experts to be so powerful at aiding us in achieving optimal health is due to its astounding content of antioxidants. It is one of the richest sources of antioxidants known to man, even more than Goji Berries.
- Cacao is also credited with giving people a blissful feeling. This is due to its high levels of Serotonin (the happy hormone) which also aid us in strengthening our stress defence shield.
- Furthermore, it contains Anandamide, which is known as the "bliss chemical" because it is released when we are feeling great, and is normally created by our bodies when we exercise. Cacao is the only food that Anandamide has been found in, and may be why chocolate is often associated with a feeling of happiness and well-being.
- Cacao Powder is also thought to improve digestion as it contains a type of fibre which helps cleanse the intestines and regulate bowel movements.
- Raw Cacao is a source of minerals such as magnesium and iron and may help to relieve increase energy and reduce premenstrual syndrome.
Health Benefits of Coconut Sugar:
- It has a rich mineral content especially in comparison to other commercially available sweeteners.
- It is a source of Potassium, which is important to maintain a healthy heart and for your metabolism to function well.
- The content of Zinc in Coconut Sugar is also important, as Zinc allows our bodies to repair itself allowing our muscles to stay healthy and to grow.
- It contains vitamins B1, B2, B3 AND B6 which are essential for converting the food we eat into energy.
Health Benefits of Mesquite Powder:
- Contains calcium, which is vital for maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Mesquite powder is said to be rich in magnesium, an essential mineral in the body that assists with hormonal health, heart health, and helps your muscles work effectively.
- Furthermore it has the essential minerals; potassium, iron and zinc, which also play a vital role in keeping our bodies functioning optimally.
- It is a good source of the amino acid lysine, which helps with the absorption of calcium. It also helps the body produce antibodies which aid in fighting sickness.
- This nutrient dense powder contains high levels of dietary fibre, which is important for us to maintain digestive health and to keep our bowels regular. Dietary fibre also helps us to feel fuller for longer.
- Cacao (53%)
- Coconut Sugar
- Mesquite (5%)
- Sea Salt
- Chili Powder