Natural Zealand Three Pack Superfood - Maca, Cacao and Vanilla Whey Powder
Organic Cacao 100g At Natural Zealand
One of the reasons Raw Cacao Powder is believed by many health experts to be so powerful at aiding us in achieving optimal health is due to its astounding content of antioxidants. It is one of the richest sources of antioxidants known to man, even more than Goji Berries.
Cacao is also credited with giving people a blissful feeling. This is due to its high levels of Serotonin (the happy hormone) which also aid us in strengthening our stress defence shield.
Furthermore, it contains Anandamide, which is known as the "bliss chemical" because it is released when we are feeling great, and is normally created by our bodies when we exercise. Cacao is the only food that Anandamide has been found in, and may be why chocolate is often associated with a feeling of happiness and well-being.
Cacao Powder is also thought to improve digestion as it contains a type of fibre which helps cleanse the intestines and regulate bowel movements.
Raw Cacao is a source of minerals such as magnesium and iron and may help to relieve increase energy and reduce premenstrual syndrome.
Vanilla Whey Protein Powder 100g At Natural Zealand
Whey Protein powder (WPC) is proudly sourced from New Zealand dairy and is more than 80% pure protein.
There are no artificial flavours and sweeteners, or synthetic sports supplements that a lot of other proteins unfortunately contain, and is why health conscious sports people like our protein.
Our protein powder also dissolves very easily in water and milk, so you don't have to worry about drinking lumpy protein. It is perfect for post workouts to encourage muscle growth.
To ensure you get the highest quality whey protein our protein contains no artificial flavours or sweeteners and is free from any genetically modified, plants, organisms or animal product, and provides a rich source of protein, providing your body with the perfect amino acids needed for muscle building, strength and recovery. There is a small amount of soy lethecin (0.13%) in the product to aid in dissolving, which is common for protein products.
We recommend blending the protein powder with one of our high anti-oxidant organic food powders such as cacao powder.
Some protein powders on the market contain artificial chemicals, flavours and sweeteners, which may not be great for your health, which again is where our protein is different. It's stripped right back.
Health Benefits of Whey Protein Powder:
- It is used to help promote muscle growth due to the fact that it is one of the richest sources of protein and is the reason why it is so popular with body builders and athletes.
- Whey protein is known for its ability to help speed up recovery time post work out, making it a great food for anyone who wants to maintain optimal fitness.
- It may help boost people's immune system due to its effect on the body as an antioxidant.
- We keep our powder free from any added sugars or artificial sweeteners which means it won't dramatically effect your blood sugar levels so you to keep a constant energy level without troughs and peaks.
- Whey protein is a great source of calcium, so helps to keep your bones and teeth strong and healthy.
Certified Organic Maca Powder 100g At Natural Zealand
Maca, interchangeable with Maca Powder, is produced from South America and is a Peruvian root vegetable. For the ancient Incan and modern day Peruvians it is a central part of their diet. Natava SuperFoods Maca Powder is a raw wholefood to ensure it retains its nutrients.
Health Benefits of Maca:
- Maca is said to help people with hormone imbalances as it has a unique way in which it improves the function of the endocrine system. It is an adaptogen which means it works in your body to help produce the right amount of hormones your body needs.
- The adaptogens found in Maca are also said to increase stamina, endurance and overall energy.
- Maca is credited with having the ability to help the body to handle stress.
- Due to its content of vitamin C and zinc, maca may help to support your immune system.
- Finally maca contains calcium, phosphorus, fatty acids, vitamin B1 and B12 which are believed to nourish our bodies in a way that calms our nerves and creates a healthy nervous system.