Natural Zealand Three Pack Superfood - Maca, Cacao and Kale
Organic Cacao 100g At Natural Zealand
One of the reasons Raw Cacao Powder is believed by many health experts to be so powerful at aiding us in achieving optimal health is due to its astounding content of antioxidants. It is one of the richest sources of antioxidants known to man, even more than Goji Berries.
Cacao is also credited with giving people a blissful feeling. This is due to its high levels of Serotonin (the happy hormone) which also aid us in strengthening our stress defence shield.
Furthermore, it contains Anandamide, which is known as the "bliss chemical" because it is released when we are feeling great, and is normally created by our bodies when we exercise. Cacao is the only food that Anandamide has been found in, and may be why chocolate is often associated with a feeling of happiness and well-being.
Cacao Powder is also thought to improve digestion as it contains a type of fibre which helps cleanse the intestines and regulate bowel movements.
Raw Cacao is a source of minerals such as magnesium and iron and may help to relieve increase energy and reduce premenstrual syndrome.
Kale Powder 100g At Natural Zealand
Unlock a nutritional super green powerhouse with Radiance Superfoods Kale Powder. A gentle drying process ensures a raw and unprocessed highly concentrated powder. One teaspoon is the equivalent of a 75 gram serve of fresh kale so it’s a great way to up your vege intake!
• Supports whole body health and wellbeing
• Helps detox and cleanse for vibrant skin
• Supports strong teeth and bones
• Supports healthy blood clotting
• Supports healthy eye tissues and vision
• Supports healthy immunity
Kale is rich in chlorophyll and a spectrum of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to help support your health. A great convenient powder for people looking to ‘green up’ their juices and smoothies.
Certified Organic Maca Powder 100g At Natural Zealand
Maca, interchangeable with Maca Powder, is produced from South America and is a Peruvian root vegetable. For the ancient Incan and modern day Peruvians it is a central part of their diet. Natava SuperFoods Maca Powder is a raw wholefood to ensure it retains its nutrients.
Health Benefits of Maca:
- Maca is said to help people with hormone imbalances as it has a unique way in which it improves the function of the endocrine system. It is an adaptogen which means it works in your body to help produce the right amount of hormones your body needs.
- The adaptogens found in Maca are also said to increase stamina, endurance and overall energy.
- Maca is credited with having the ability to help the body to handle stress.
- Due to its content of vitamin C and zinc, maca may help to support your immune system.
- Finally maca contains calcium, phosphorus, fatty acids, vitamin B1 and B12 which are believed to nourish our bodies in a way that calms our nerves and creates a healthy nervous system.