Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+
Produced from manuka trees growing wild in the beautiful and unspoiled East Cape honey region of New Zealand. Certified Origin East Cape - not blended with other honeys. This is a new, larger container, imported specially for customers that purchase this honey on a regular basis.
A large jar of new zealand manuka honey from the beautiful, wild, unspoiled East Cape manuka honey. A rare honey with intense flavor and excellent properties.
About the Product
- NATURE MEETS SCIENCE: Expertly crafted Manuka Honey offers natural support for wellness with a taste of goodness.
- NEW ZEALAND BORN: Our master beekeepers and bees are key to preserving the quality and natural properties of our Manuka honey.
- MEASURING THE MAGIC: We judge Manuka honey based on the quantity of methylglyoxal, the "magic Manuka ingredient", for a precise measurement of potency and quality.
- BEFORE REACHING YOUR DOORSTEP: Our honey undergoes independent quality testing in an accredited laboratory to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
- MANUKA WAY OF LIFE: Our mission is to share the healing power of New Zealand nature to reconnect you with natural wellness.
This honey carries the following certifications
- New Zealand Unique Manuka Factor Association (Licensee #1024)
- New Zealand Ministry of Primary Industries Export Certificate #NZL2015/1277 (certifies that this is pure Manuka Honey produced at facilities inspected and approved for food production in New Zealand)
- Hill Laboratories, New Zealand, grade test
- Krueger Food Laboratories, USA, isotope ratio test for honey purity
The UMF®grading system appraises markers found in manuka honey, and assures product purity and quality.