Coconut Sugar Organic 750g at Natural Zealand
Coconut Sugar Organic is a natural, low-GI cane sugar alternative with a lovely, rich flavour and a vast number of health benefits. Coconut Sugar has a naturally low Glycaemic Index (GI) rating of approximately 35. It therefore provides a source of sustained energy without the ‘highs’ and ‘lows’ associated with cane sugar (GI 70+). A low-GI diet supports good health and weight management by supporting healthy blood sugar and insulin levels.
Coconut Sugar has a very high mineral content. It is an unrefined and nutritious wholefood, rich in potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron. It is an excellent source of B vitamins and inositol to support the central nervous system and the formation of healthy cells.
- A naturally low GI rating of 35
- A great-tasting wholefood which can be substituted 1:1 for sugar
- Naturally rich in minerals including iron, magnesium, and zinc
- Excellent source of B vitamins and inositol
- The world’s most sustainable sweetener
- Supports stable blood sugar for sustained energy and weight management
100% Coconut Sugar – Organic 10g
Always read the label and use as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C in a dry place.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Information provided is of a general nature and should not replace that of your healthcare professional.