Complete Omega Liquid at Natural Zealand
Formerly Complete Omega-3.6.9 liquid, Complete Omega liquid is a non-concentrated formula that blends EPA and DHA with omega-6 GLA from borage oil, and omega-9. This omega-rich blend offers comprehensive omega-3 support for a healthy heart, normal brain function, and a positive mood, plus omega-6 GLA support for healthy joints and skin, along with omega-9 for healthy hair and nails.
Complete Omega Liquid delivers EPA and DHA from fish oil, and GLA from borage oil. Distilled for purity, Complete Omega Liquid is an ideal supplement to ensure adequate intake of essential fatty acids from both fish and plant sources. Rosemary extract has been added for freshness, and natural lemon oil for palatability.
Complete Omega Liquid combines a perfect blend of omega-3s (EPA and DHA) from fish and omega-6s (GLA) from borage oil to support healthy skin, healthy hair, joint health, and normal fat metabolism.
- Mood stabiliser support
- Aids in PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- Support for joint health
- Promotes healthy skin / Support for dry and scaly skin
- GLA aids in the reduction of the toxic effect of alcohol
All Nordic Naturals fish oils surpass all pharmaceutical standards for freshness and purity. Every batch is third party tested, showing no detected levels of heavy metals, dioxins or PCBs.
Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily with food, or as directed by your health care professional.
- Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Best if used within 3 months after opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Each 5ml (1 Teaspoon) Provides:
- Omega-3s 1310mg
- EPA 615mg
- DHA 450mg
- Other Omega-3s 245mg
- GLA 170mg
- OA 400mg
Always read the label and use as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Information provided is of a general nature and should not replace that of your healthcare professional.