Efamol Primrose Oil 1000mg 33/75/200 At Natural Zealand
Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil is the world's finest evening primrose oil (EPO). It combines many years of plant breeding, a specific extraction process and scientific verification.
Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil is specially formulated to:
- Help maintain hormonal balance via support for prostaglandin metabolism
- Assist in maintaining the health of skin, hair and nails, being not only an essential element of the skin structure, but also a precursor of prostaglandins, which have an important role to play in the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Support the maintenance of peripheral nerve health.
Efamol use a gentle low heat extraction method that provides a clean oil rich in natural nutrients and anti-oxidants.
Efamol Evening Primrose Oil is of proven and reliable quality.
When using for the first time: 4 softgels daily with food for an initial 12 weeks
Maintenance dose: 1 or 2 softgels daily, with food
Children (6-12 years): use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Within the recommended dosage range EPO is a safe supplement with very few adverse effects reported. Nausea, stomach pain and headache can occur if taken on an empty stomach and diarrhoea may occur at high dosages, indicating the need to reduce intake.
If you take any type of medical drug it’s important to consult your health practitioner about possible drug interactions before supplementing with EPO.
Each Softgel Capsule Contains:
- Rigel Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) 1000mg
- (equiv. Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) 125mg)
- dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 10mg
Capsule: Gelatin, glycerine
DOES NOT CONTAIN: corn, egg, gluten, milk derivatives, nuts, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, preservatives, flavouring or colours.