Junior Allergen Ease 50ML At Natural Zealand
Thompsons Junior Allergen Ease is a herbal allergy support formula for children.
- Eyebright has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to support the body’s response to mild allergens in the nose and eyes
- Baical skullcap has traditionally been used in Chinese herbal medicine to support the body’s response to mild allergens for the ears, nose, eyes and throat
- Baical skullcap has traditionally been used in Chinese herbal medicine as an anti-allergenic agent to support the body’s response to mild skin allergens
- Acerola is a naturally rich source of vitamin C
- Suitable for children 12 months +
- Children who need support for mild allergens in the ears, nose, eyes and throat
- Children who need support for mild skin allergens
1-2 years: 15-30 drops
2-6 years: 1.5-3ml
6-12 years: 3-4.5ml
12+ years: 4.5ml
Take three times daily, undiluted or in a small amount of water or juice, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root 111.1mg
- Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) herb 222.2mg
- Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit 9.25mg
- Contains natural colours, flavours and preservatives
Corn, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy.