Junior C 250Mg Chewable 100T At Natural Zealand
Junior C may be useful for building a normal, healthy resistance to winter colds, helping maintain a healthy immune system, supporting wound healing and aiding the absorption of other nutrients such as calcium and iron.
Junior C is a delicious chewable vitamin C flavoured with real orange. The small tablets make it ideal for little mouths.
Vitamin C has long been known as an essential nutrient. Essential because the human body does not manufacture its own vitamin C, and because of its vital nutritional role.
Vitamin C may be suitable for individuals with lowered resistance to colds, flu and infections, for hay fever sufferers, and as a daily antioxidant supplement.
Children (2 years and over) - 1 tablet daily or as professionally prescribed. Tablet must be chewed before swallowing to avoid choking risk in younger children.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains saccharin sodium and glucose.
Each Tablet Provides:
- Total Vitamin C 250mg from:
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 150mg
- Sodium Ascorbate 112.5mg
- Equivalent Vitamin C 100mg
- Plant and Herbal Extracts:
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Extract 5mg
- Rosehips (Rosa canina) friut powder 5mg
- Acerloa (Malpighia punicifolia) extract equivalnet to dry fruit 5mg
Free from dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, wheat, yeast, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Contains natural orange flavour, glucose and saccharin sodium