Junior Chest Ease 150ML At Natural Zealand
Junior Chest Ease is a herbal formula for children's chesty discomfort.
Marshmallow and ribwort have traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine:
- as an expectorant and to help clear excessive mucus
- as a demulcent to soothe mucus membranes in the respiratory tract
- for upper respiratory tract health during winter ills and chills
- to support clear airways in the head and chest to support chest comfort
Ribwort has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine as an antiseptic and to support chest comfort.
- Suitable for children 12 months +
- Children who need support for upper respiratory tract health during winter ills and chills
- Children who need support for chest comfort
- Children who need support for clear airways in the head and chest
1-2 years: 1.5-2.5ml
2-6 years: 2.5-6ml
6-12 years: 6-9ml
12+ years: 9ml
Take three times daily, undiluted or in a small amount of water or juice, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use as directed.
Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist see your health professional.
Not recommended for children under 1 year without healthcare professional advice.
Each 1mL Provides:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Plantago lanceolata (Ribwort) herb 56.6mg
Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root 113.2mg
Contains natural colours, flavours and preservatives
Corn, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy.