Junior Immunofort 45T / 90T At Natural Zealand
Junior Immunofort provides a comprehensive immune boosting formula specifically for children 2-10 years old, especially 'picky' eaters who refuse their fruit and vegetables!
With 16 vitamins, 8 minerals, and 15 'superfood' concentrates including broccoli, carrot, mango and spirulina. Iron, calcium and zinc help children reach their full growth and development, and antioxidants like Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E protect against free radical cell damage.
Calcium is vital for optimal bone development, particularly prior to the onset of puberty when ‘critical bone mass’ is reached. Iron, necessary for red blood cell production, boosts intellectual and psychological development. Zinc is necessary for tissue growth and repair.
It is a sad fact in our modern world that many children fail to receive adequate nutrition. Even those we consider to be ‘overnourished’ may lack vital nutrients in their diet. The result is obesity, frequent infections, poor performance and chronic lethargy.
Junior Immunofort contains an impressive array of wholefood concentrates, which can provide a regular intake of fruit and vegetable phytonutrients and improve the absorption and utilisation of vitamins and minerals in the body.
- Low allergy formula
- Great tasting animal-shaped chewable tablet
- Natural flavour
- Vitamins include vitamins B, C, D, E to support healthy immune function
- Minerals include calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron to support immune function, growth and development
- Superfoods include spirulina, broccoli, fruit and wholefood concentrates for fussy eaters and to support a healthy immune system
- Antioxidants inlcude vitamin C, E, zinc and betacarotene
- Nutrients include amino acids, lemon bioflavonoids for added immune support
- Children suffering the symptoms of winter ills and chills
- Children requiring immune system support
- Fussy eaters
- Children 2-5 years old: one tablet daily.
- Children 6 and over: 1-2 tablets daily
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene 1.5mg) 2500IU
- Vitamin B1
- (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 750mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 850mcg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 10mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate) 5mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 3mcg
- Folate (as Calcium-L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 5mcg
- Biotin 25mcg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 30mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol 5mcg) 200IU
- Vitamin E
- (as d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate 10mg) 15IU
- Calcium (as Aminoate Complex) 10mg
- Copper (as Aminoate Complex) 25mcg
- Iron (as Aminoate Complex) 2.5mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 50mcg
- Magnesium (as Aminoate Complex) 5mg
- Manganese (as Aminoate Complex) 25mcg
- Potassium (as Aminoate Complex) 500mcg
- Zinc (as Aminoate Complex) 1.5mg
- Choline (as Bitartrate) 5mcg
- Inositol 5mcg
- Para-amino Benzoic Acid 200mcg
- Lemon Bioflavonoids Complex
- (from Citrus limon fruit) 10mg
- Pineapple (from Ananas comosus fruit) 25mg
- Apple (from Malus sylvestris fruit) 25mg
- Sunflower Oil (from Helianthus anuus) 10mg
No added: Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, fish, sugar, sesame seed, artificial colouring, flavoring
Vegan and vegetarian friendly
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Information provided is of a general nature and should not replace that of your healthcare professional.