Lung Restore 60C At Natural Zealand
Lung Restore is formulated with herbs traditionally used in Chinese & Western herbal medicine to help soothe, clear and protect the lungs.
- Licorice has traditionally been used in Chinese herbal medicine to help relieve wheezing, shortness of breath and a sore throat.
- Horse-heal has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to help clear excess mucus from the lungs.
- Reishi mushroom provides antioxidant activity, assisting the lungs with oxidative stress caused by environmental pollution and second hand smoke, whilst also supporting the immune system.
- Ginger has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve coughs and colds.
Adults – Take one capsule twice daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use as directed.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
If coughing or symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Each Capsule Provides:
- Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root 1g (1000mg)
- equiv. Glycyrrhizinc acid 7mg
- Inula helenium (Horse-heal) root 750mg
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) fruit 750mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 250mg
- equiv. Gingerols 1.25mg
No Added: Gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.