Men's Multi At Natural Zealand
Men Men’s Multi offers a formidable array of nutrients, designed as an ‘insurance’ policy should dietary deficiencies occur. Men’s Multi performs a preventative role to decrease the risk of disease and to support the health of all body systems.
Men’s Multi may be useful in reducing tiredness, exhaustion and fatigue, it may improve energy output and help the body deal better with stress. Thompson’s Men’s Multi is a powerful health insurance policy in a convenient one-a-day tablet.
Statistics show that men die earlier than women, are four times more likely to suffer from Cardiovascular Heart Disease (CHD), have higher death rates from stroke and diabetes, are twice as likely to die from cancer, and men are four times more likely to commit suicide. These grim statistics highlight the need for men to maintain good health and prevent chronic disease.
The majority of men do not pay enough attention to their health needs, making poor dietary choices high in fats, refined sugars and processed foods. Combine this with a sedentary lifestyle that includes alcohol consumption and smoking and the risk of developing serious illness increases.
Not only does the male diet often lack in essential nutrients, there are many other factors that limit the intake of vitamins and minerals such as poor digestion, stress, alcohol and smoking, overcooking, antibiotics and crop nutrient losses.
Supplementation is important to plug nutritional gaps and improve health, thereby preventing disease and maintaining wellbeing.
Note: New research suggests that excess iron can increase the risk of heart disease, and because most men have adequate iron levels this mineral has not been included in Thompson’s Exclusively Men Men’s Multi.
- Convenient One-A-Day formula
- Helps to safeguard against nutritional deficiencies that may occur with poor diet
- Aids to maintain general wellbeing
- Men who may require additional nutrient supplementation to maintain general health and wellbeing
- Men who are looking for a supplement to support heart health
- In times os stress and worry
- Men who require additional nutritional support due to a poor diet
- Adults – Take one tablet (with food), or as professionally advised
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
- Betacarotene 2 mg
- Retinyl palmitate 550 RE/mcg
- equiv. Vitamin A 10000 IU
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 30 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 30 mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 50 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 100 mg
- equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 90 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25 mg
- equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 mcg
- Choline bitartrate 30 mg
- Inositol 30 mg
- Biotin 50 mcg
- Folic acid 90 mcg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 206.5 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids 30 mg
- Cholecalciferol 5 mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 200 IU
- d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate 82.6 mg
- equiv. natural Vitamin E 100 IU
- Calcium (as Citrate Hydrate)......... 10.5mg
- Chromium (as Picolinate) ..............10mcg
- Copper (as Gluconate)................600mcg
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate)..10mg
- Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 700mcg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine).....26mcg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) ........... 15mg
- Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) leaf powder 5mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) whole plant ..25mg
- equiv. Iodine..............................5mcg
- Panax ginseng(Korean Ginseng)root 200mg
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed............. 120mg
- std. to contain Procyanidins.........950mcg
No added: Dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sesame seeds, artificial flavouring and preservatives.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Information provided is of a general nature and should not replace that of your healthcare professional.