Olive Leaf 200ML At Natural Zealand
Olive Leaf oral liquid is suitable for individuals who seek a high strength natural antioxidant to support immune and heart health or for those suffering from fever.
Olive leaf has been used traditionally to assist those with cough and obstinate or intermittent fever.
Due to the bitter aspect of olive leaf, it can also help stimulate the liver and may assist with digestive issues due to poor digestion.
Olive leaf has been found to be useful in supporting the immune system during viral and bacterial infections, especially when fever is present. Due to its antioxidant activity, olive leaf is a good choice to support the body’s natural immunity during winter cold and flu season.
- High strength natural antioxidant
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support those with fever
Adults: Take 2ml in a small quantity of water or juice morning and night between meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Safety in pregnancy has not been established.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- If you have serious health concerns, please seek the advice of your health professional before using any unprescribed medications or supplements.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Olea europaea (Olive) extract equiv. to dry leaf 1g