One-A-Day Echinacea 4000 60T At Natural Zealand
One-A-Day Echinacea 4000 supports the maintenance of a healthy immune system and may help reduce the severity of the symptoms of colds. It may also relieve the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Modern research has shown Echinacea to exert significant effects on immune function in over 300 scientific investigations. Echinacea is thought to support the immune system by activating white blood cells and also increasing production of interferon, an important factor in fighting viral infections.
In each capsule, Echinacea delivers 4000mg of Echinacea. This means it meets the potency levels specified in research. As both Echinacea angustifolia and Echinacea purpurea exhibit a different profile of beneficial compounds, it makes sense to incorporate both types of Echinacea together in a complex.
Furthermore, because different parts of the Echinacea plant yield stronger concentrations of actives, it is useful to combine roots and aerial parts of the plant to give a full spectrum of active ingredients. Echinacea Complex 3100 provides both angustifolia and purpurea (root and top).
Indications for Use:
- Relief of the symptoms of colds
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds
- May assist in the management of upper respiratory infections
- Enhance/boosts immune system
This product replaces the now discontinued Echinacea 3100 One-A-Day
Adults: Take one tablet daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root and rhizome 1.5g (1500mg)
- Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) root 100mg
- Herbal extract equivalent to fresh juice dried:
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) top flowering 2.4g (2400mg)