One-A-Day Ginkgo 6000mg 60C At Natural Zealand
Mechanism of Action
Ginkgo Biloba can cause a dilation of arteries, capillaries and veins and can inhibit platelet aggregation. It also has a scavenging effect on free radicals. It has been shown that Ginkgo Biloba can help to enhance blood flow to the peripheries of the body and may also work to increase blood flow to the brain. In fact, Ginkgo maintains and supports the circulation of the blood to the organs of the body.
- May assist blood circulation
- Aids or assists in the maintenance of peripheral circulation to relieve cold hands and feet
- Improve brain function such as memory, learning and concentration
- May benefit the following cognitive functions which tend to decline with age including difficulties with concentration and memory, absentmindedness, confusion
- May assist eye health
- May improve visual field damage in some people with eye conditions
- May improve pain-free walking distance
- May reduce vasoconstriction in peripheries
One capsule with food or as professionally prescribed
Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding. Do not use with anticoagulant medications unless prescribed by a healthcare practitioner (including aspirin and warfarin). Avoid using with Nurofen due to anticoagulant effects. If unusual bleeding or bruising occurs, stop use immediately. Not to be taken in pregnancy unless prescribed by a health practitioner.
Always read the label and use as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Information provided is of a general nature and should not replace that of your healthcare professional.