Prostate Manager 45/90 At Natural Zealand
Prostate Manager 45C / 90C from Thompson's Exclusively Men range is a convenient one-a-day formulation that helps care for an enlarged prostate while simultaneously supporting optimal prostate cellular health.
Since prostate enlargement is only half the story in the health of the prostate, this carefully designed dual-action formula does more than just provide symptomatic relief of those annoying urinary symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate. Prostate Manager also shields the prostate from cellular damage by exerting potent antioxidant protection to the tissues. Nettle and Saw Palmetto effectively assist in normalising urinary function, and specific powerful antioxidant protection for the prostate cells is provided from the nutrients Selenium, Vitamin D3, Lycopene and Zinc.
Indications for Use
Thompson's exclusively Men's Prostate Manager may be used to alleviate the symptoms of prostate enlargement and inflammation of the prostate. Symptoms include the need to pass urine more frequently (especially during the night), difficulty in starting and stopping urine flow, strong urges to urinate and a feeling of not having completely emptied the bladder.
Prostate Manager combines important nutrients and herbs to help maintain normal prostate function and to aid in the treatment of prostate conditions.
- Helps to support and maintain prostate health
- Contains antioxidants
- Aids to maintain general wellbeing
- Contains saw palmetto, lycopene and selenium, to help support normal male function
- Provides antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties
- Men who seek a daily supplement to support and maintain the health of the prostate
- Those who seek a daily supplement to balance and support normal male physiology and function
- Men who seek a daily supplement to maintain general wellbeing
Adults: Take one capsule a day (with food), or as professionally advised
Store below 30°C in a dry place
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selelnium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
Each Capsule Provides:
- Cholecalciferol 25mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 1000IU
- Zinc (as Gluconate) 15mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 150mcg
- Lycopene 15mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) fruit 3.2g (3200mg)
- std. to contain Fatty Acids 288mg
- Urtica dioica (Nettle) root 300mg
No added: Egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, fish, sesame seed, artificial flavouring.