Skin, Hair & Nails 45/90 At Natural Zealand
Thompson's New Skin, Hair & Nails contains Marine Protein which maintains healthy looking skin by visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as improving the firmness of the skin. This formula also contains the clinical dose of Biotin which has been shown to increase nail thickness by 25% in just twelve weeks.
The appearance of your hair, skin and nails is very much an outer reflection of an inner beauty born out of sound nutrition and good health. This formula contains ingredients at a clinical dose to provide nourishment and support to the deeper layers of the skin as well as provide the nutritional support needed for promoting healthy hair and stronger nails.
The silica content of the body tends to decline with age. Thompson's New Skin, Hair and Nails contains Colloidal Silica, the active form of silica that ensures proper absorption of the mineral into the body. Silica plays an important role in strengthening hair and nails. This product also contains the antioxidant nutrients; Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin C and E which can assist in protecting the skin from oxidative damage. Oxidative damage can increase the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and aged skin. The comprehensive formula also contains Fish Oil and Evening Primrose Oil.
Thompson’s New Skin, Hair and Nails may be useful in the relief of dry, scaly and damaged skin, skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. Skin, Hair and Nails may also help in clearing up slow healing wounds and sores. The overall health and appearance of the hair can also benefit from using this formula, to help dry, splitting hair and scalp conditions such as itchiness and dandruff. Skin, Hair and Nails may help to strengthen and improve the appearance and health of nails.
- Formulated to help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails
- Contains nutrients to support the formation collagen.
- Supports healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Supports the healthy formation of connective tissue such as collagen which is important for the structural integrity of skin, hair, and nails
- Helps to protect the the body's cells against free radical damage
- Individuals with or prone to brittle nails
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to maintain or improve the health of skin, hair, and nails
Adults: Take two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally advised
Store below 30°C in a dry place
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains:
- Retinyl palmitate 1.37 mg
- equiv. Retinol 750 RE/mcg
- equiv. Vitamin A 2500 IU
- Calcium pantothenate 10 mg
- equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 9.17 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 10 mg
- equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 8.23 mg
- Biotin 1.25 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30 mg
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 10 mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 400 IU
- d-alpha Tocopherol 20.1 mg
- equiv. Natural Vitamin E 30 IU
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 7.5mg
- Silica – colloidal anhydrous 30 mg
- Fish oil – Natural 100 mg
- equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 18 mg
- equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 12 mg
- Demineralised fish proteoglycan extract 125 mg
- Evening primrose oil 200 mg
- equiv. gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 20 mg
No added: Corn, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, sesame seed, artificial flavouring.