Natural Zealand Superfood Packs - Maca Powder, Cacao Powder & smoothie!!
Organic Cacao 100g At Natural Zealand
One of the reasons Raw Cacao Powder is believed by many health experts to be so powerful at aiding us in achieving optimal health is due to its astounding content of antioxidants. It is one of the richest sources of antioxidants known to man, even more than Goji Berries.
Cacao is also credited with giving people a blissful feeling. This is due to its high levels of Serotonin (the happy hormone) which also aid us in strengthening our stress defence shield.
Furthermore, it contains Anandamide, which is known as the "bliss chemical" because it is released when we are feeling great, and is normally created by our bodies when we exercise. Cacao is the only food that Anandamide has been found in, and may be why chocolate is often associated with a feeling of happiness and well-being.
Cacao Powder is also thought to improve digestion as it contains a type of fibre which helps cleanse the intestines and regulate bowel movements.
Raw Cacao is a source of minerals such as magnesium and iron and may help to relieve increase energy and reduce premenstrual syndrome.
Certified Organic Maca Powder 100g At Natural Zealand
Maca, interchangeable with Maca Powder, is produced from South America and is a Peruvian root vegetable. For the ancient Incan and modern day Peruvians it is a central part of their diet. Natava SuperFoods Maca Powder is a raw wholefood to ensure it retains its nutrients.
Health Benefits of Maca:
- Maca is said to help people with hormone imbalances as it has a unique way in which it improves the function of the endocrine system. It is an adaptogen which means it works in your body to help produce the right amount of hormones your body needs.
- The adaptogens found in Maca are also said to increase stamina, endurance and overall energy.
- Maca is credited with having the ability to help the body to handle stress.
- Due to its content of vitamin C and zinc, maca may help to support your immune system.
- Finally maca contains calcium, phosphorus, fatty acids, vitamin B1 and B12 which are believed to nourish our bodies in a way that calms our nerves and creates a healthy nervous system.
Certified Organic Superfood Smoothie blend consists of cacao powder, maca, mesquite, and lucuma all of which are nutrient dense and provide you with many of your essential vitamins and minerals.
Health Benefits of Superfood Smoothie Blend:
- It contains a high level of antioxidants due to the cacao which can help to mop up free radicals.
- It has Maca in it which is a rich source of essential amino acids which are vital for optimum health and well-being.
- Mesquite is a great addition to this blend of smoothie powder as it is a source of protein whilst being sweet in taste.
- The addition of Lucuma adds a great nutty vanilla flavour with a creamy texture as well as being rich in naicin which has many benefits which include helping the body to absorb calcium and improving the health of skin, hair and nails.
- This blend is a great source of fibre and a source of magnesium, an essential mineral for overall health, including a healthy heart and aiding the body in absorbing many other minerals.
- All of the powders in our smoothie blend have been chosen by the Lifefoods team to bring you the best nutrition as they all are known for their rich content of vitamins and minerals, and are all organic so you can rest assured that there are no added additives, or chemicals and that it is pesticide free.