Ultra CoQ10 300mg 30C at Natural Zealand
Ultra CoQ10 300mg 30C is a high potency formula to support heart health, healthy energy levels and to provide temporary relief of fatigue.
Co-Enzyme Q10 (coQ10) is found in all living creatures and can be found in every cell of the human body where it plays a major role in energy production and provides cells with the energy it needs to digest food, heal wounds and maintain healthy muscles. It acts in conjunction with enzymes (hence the name "co-enzyme") and it plays an essential role in energy production, especially in the heart: it helps this organ beat more than 100,000 times each day. In addition, CoQ10 also acts as an antioxidant (similar to vitamins C and E), helping to neutralize the cell-damaging molecules as free radicals.
Long-term use of statin drugs lead to CoQ10 depletion in the body, supplementing with CoQ10 can assist in replenishing blood levels of CoQ10 depleted by statin medication.
Cardiovascular diseases such as congestive heart disease, hypertension, high cholesterol, angina, cardiomyopathy, mitral valve prolapse, coronary bypass and angina can benefit from CoQ10 supplements.
- Supports the health and function of the cardiovascular system
- Helps maintain the healthy heart function
- Supports healthy energy levels
- May support the maintenance of normal blood pressure in healthy individuals
- Helps to safeguard the body against cellular damage from free radicals
- Co-Enzyme Q10 plays a key role in cellular energy production and may assist with the temporary relief of fatigue
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily (with food) or as professionally prescribed
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
Each Capsule contains:
- Ubidecarenone (Co-Enzyme Q10) 300mg
Always read the label and use as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Information provided is of a general nature and should not replace that of your healthcare professional.