Ultra Osteo Support 30T At Natural Zealand
Thompson's Ultra Osteo Support uses a patented form of curcumin that is more efficiently absorbed than raw curcumin, providing natural relief from the symptoms of arthritis.
The active ingredient in this formulation has been clinically trialled to provide temporary relief of arthritic pain, reduce joint swelling and inflammation assosiacted with arthritis and assist in the management of osteoarthritis.
- Individuals requiring joint health support
- Older patients, athletes and those with active lifestyles wanting to maintain healthy joint mobility
- Those requiring antioxidant support
- Those requiring support for the body's normal inflammatory response
Take 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Use with caution in people on blood thinners (e.g. warfarin )
- Avoid if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid in people with bile duct obstruction or gallstones
- Avoid in patients allergic to turmeric, any of its parts (including curcumin), certain yellow food colorings, or other members of the Zingiberaceae (ginger) family