Vitamin A 10000 Iu 150C At Natural Zealand
- Helps to support healthy eye function and vision, in particular visual adaptation to darkness
- Assists to maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy skin and supports skin repair
- Aids to support the health of the mucous membranes, in particular the respiratory tract
- Helps to support the production of red blood cells
- Aids in maintaining or improving general wellbeing
- Individuals prone to winter ills and chills
- People who are at risk of Vitamin A deficiency and seek a daily supplement
- Those looking to support a healthy immune system
Adults – Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) 10000 IU
- equiv. Retinol 3000 mcg
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
No Added: Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial colouring and flavouring.