Vitamin B5 500Mg 60T At Natural Zealand
- Helps to improve resistance to stress
- Helps to support the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Assists to support adrenal gland function
- Assists to promote healthy skin and wound healing
- Helps to support healthy heart function
- Supports normal healthy cholesterol in healthy individuals and hormone synthesis
- Helps to exert important metabolic effects by supporting healthy lipid, carbohydrate and fatty acid utilization by the body
- Aids to improve dry, breaking hair
- Aids in maintaining or improving general wellbeing
- Individuals who suffer from stress
- Those looking to promote healthy nervous system function
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to support healthy adrenal function
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to help improve energy production
- Those who seek a daily supplement to promote wound healing
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to dry, breaking hair
- People who seek to improve general wellbeing
Adults – Take one or two tablets daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Calcium pantothenate 555 mg
- equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 500 mg
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
No Added: Corn, gluten, nuts, dairy, egg, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.