Vitamin C Chewable At Natural Zealand
- Helps in times of winter ills and chills
- Supports healthy immune function
- Aids normal tissue repair and wound healing
- Aids in iron absorption
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Individuals who need immune support while affected by winter ills and chills
- People who seek a daily supplement to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who seek a daily supplement to support general wellbeing
Adults – Chew one or two tablets daily, or as professionally advised.
- Use only as directed and always read the label.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains Glucose.
Each 500mg Tablet Contains:
- Ascorbic acid 300 mg
- Sodium ascorbate 228 mgequiv. Ascorbic acid 200 mg
- Total Vitamin C 500 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids 5 mg
- Malpighia glabra (acerola cherry) 5 mg
- Rosa canina (rosehip) 5 mg
- Total Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 400 mg
- Sodium Acscorbate 675 mg
- equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 600 mg
- Total Vitamin C 1 g (1000 mg)
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 5 mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. to:
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) dry fruit 5 mg
- Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fresh fruit 5 mg
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
No Added: Dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, fish, sesame seed. Suitable for vegetarian use.